Employer Nomination Scheme Visa

186 visa or Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) is a permanent visa for skilled workers who want to work in Australia; there are two different ways to apply for this visa:

The Temporary Residence Transition stream is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for three years, while holding a subclass 457 visa, in the same occupation with their nominating employer (who is not subject to a labour agreement and who has lodged a valid nomination with us under the Temporary Residence Transition stream), who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.

The Direct Entry stream is for:

  • people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream and occupation is listed on MLTSSL.
  • people who have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia, or
  • temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream.

In case you do not have an employer to nominate you, you can submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect. This is possible to do in or outside Australia.

Contact PACE Migration & Education Consultancy for more information.


Level 15, Suite 1502, 99 Bathurst Street Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 Australia

(+612) 9267 8008
(+612) 9267 8004

0434 123 123
Enquire Now

Book an Appointment or Quick Enquiry

© 2007-2018 PACE Migration & Education Consultancy. All Rights Reserved.