Student Visa

500 visa or student visa allows international students to live in Australia while they undertake a full-time course of study. There are many different courses for international students to enrol in. Students can study English, Vocational courses or Higher Education (Bachelors and Masters)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your course.

Contact PACE Migration & Education Consultancy for more information.


Level 15, Suite 1502, 99 Bathurst Street Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 Australia

(+612) 9267 8008
(+612) 9267 8004

0434 123 123
Enquire Now

Book an Appointment or Quick Enquiry

© 2007-2018 PACE Migration & Education Consultancy. All Rights Reserved.