Independent Visa

189 visa or Skilled Independent visa is a permanent residence visa for people who are not sponsored by an employer, family or nominated by a State or Territory Government. You have to obtain a minimum point on the points test.

To be able to apply for this visa you need to submit an expression of interest (EOI) and then wait to be invited through SkillSelect to apply.

Your occupation must be in the MLTSSL and you have obtained positive skills assessment from the skill assessing body of your nominated occupation.

Contact PACE Migration & Education Consultancy for more information.


Level 15, Suite 1502, 99 Bathurst Street Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 Australia

(+612) 9267 8008
(+612) 9267 8004

0434 123 123
Enquire Now

Book an Appointment or Quick Enquiry

© 2007-2018 PACE Migration & Education Consultancy. All Rights Reserved.