Australian Visas

Work Visas

If you are a skilled professional or trades person who wants to move to Australia, here you can find the range of visas available for you.

Read More

Skilled Migration

This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

Read More

Student Visa

500 visa or student visa allows international students to live in Australia while they undertake a full-time course of study.

Read More

Family, Parent and Spouse Visas

The Partner visa allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Read More


Level 15, Suite 1502, 99 Bathurst Street Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 Australia

(+612) 9267 8008
(+612) 9267 8004

0434 123 123
Enquire Now

Book an Appointment or Quick Enquiry

© 2007-2018 PACE Migration & Education Consultancy. All Rights Reserved.